Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Alex's Selection and Rejection Of Photos


Rejection 1

The first photo I am rejecting was meant to be for my front cover but for this photo is to dark and slightly blurred. Another thing is that there is hardly anything in the background this photo was the decider that I needed to push a lot more props into the photo. Also its just not a great photo and I personally just don’t like the photo very much.


Rejection 2

This photo is another photo, which was going to be for my front cover I changed the actor, the type of shot and the background a little. But the photo is blurred ever so slightly so when it’s zoomed or stretched a little bit it is pixelated and cannot be used for the magazine.



Rejection 3

I rejected this photo because the photo is very dark, flash wasn’t on for this photo because the previous one we took the guitar in the middle reflected the flash, so we tried it without and it turned out to dark.


Selection 1

I used this photo for the front cover because I personal thought it was the best photo out of all of the ones we took, also it was the closet one to what I had pictured in my mind. And it had enough space to write things on top of it so it was perfect for the front cover.








No comments:

Post a Comment