Thursday, 27 September 2012

Alex's Preliminary Good Photo's Analysis



  -->
This is one of the best photos as everyone I asked liked this one as the best, the mise en scene is great the flowers and leaves look great in the photo Celine's dress is sparkling from the light also the pose is what I wanted and over all a good mid shot for my magazine if I chose to use this one.
 


This photo I think is great its wacky and perfect for the magazine the trampoline can be cropped
out, the only problem is Celine's hair is in her eyes but apart from that everything's good in the photo the background was the best I could take because I wanted to get flowers in but there wasn't any without getting a building in the picture and I didn't want a building in the photo.

-->
This photo is good I like the pose as its the pose most of the girls use when getting there prom photos, there is a building in the photo but I can blur them out on photo shop
I like the mise en scene and the lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment