Thursday, 27 September 2012

Jamie's Preliminary Photo Shoot Plan

  -->
My photo shoot plan

I took photos on the 17/9/12, between 10:00 and 10:30. I was the camera man, Emma was my model. We didn't use very many props, only a scarf I borrowed from a fellow classmate, because emma said she was cold, and was becoming restless. I took 11 photographs. Some of them were pretty good, whereas others, were blurry, and one of them had too much glare from the sun.
We only had one photo shoot, because I was happy with the photo's I took. We did some of them around the Glanford building of our campus. I took some of Emma on a wall and these were the photos that had too much glare. I took some of her with a tree in shot, to see what that would look like, but I didn't feel it suited my magazine style. Then, we took some of emma inside the school premises, and this was where I got my front cover shot, a nice, not too bright and not too dark, photo of Emma outside the front door. After cropping and cutting out the text on the door, it gave me a nice, natural border on which to work on, when I started work on my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment