Photo
shoot evaluation
I organised my photo
shoot very well because I made sure me and
Celine arrived at her
house for at least quarter past 12 we were on a very tight schedule
but we managed to do it, some things took a bit longer then they
should of done like doing up the back of Celine’s dress, because I
hadn’t done it before it took me quite a long time to get it right.
For props we used Celine’s prom dress as for my magazine my mast
head is about the year 11’s prom and my main photo will be of
Celine in her dress. The shoot went quite well the only thing that
didn’t go to plan was that it took 20 minutes longer then we
thought it had if I was going to do it again I would of done a
practise shoot to get the speed up and get it done correctly quicker.
What I have learnt
about photography so far is that the lighting has a lot to do with
the finishing quality of the picture and also the background as
everything in the background needs to be what you want in it or the
photo could give the wrong idea or take the viewer looking at
something in the background to what he/she should be looking at.
What I have learnt
about adobe so far isn’t a lot as I haven’t used it a lot yet but
im sure I will more through the course. What I have learnt about it
and what I have used is some of the many features in photoshop one of
my favourite tools is the colour changing brush as its really fun to
use and can make some objects look really good and eye catching good
for reaching out to viewers.
No comments:
Post a Comment